Navigating the Digital Now – Feb 2019
Join us February 19-20, 2019, Stanford, CA, for our 5th annual Data on Purpose Conference!
Why should you attend “Navigating the Digital Now”? Data on Purpose is a must-attend conference for anyone looking to build digital capacity to transform how social sector organizations operate, interact with one another, and serve constituents.
Attendees will come away with:
- Insight into the latest technology trends impacting the social sector, and an understanding that you don’t need to keep up with every trend in order to successfully build digital capacity
- Clarity of the changing role and practice of ethical data use, and an assurance that you don’t need to become (or hire) a data scientist to be a data-driven, digital organization
- Confidence in your own ability to answer the technology questions that have bedeviled your organization, and tools to bring those answers to fruition
SSIR will assemble technology experts, nonprofit and foundation leaders, researchers, and other prominent voices to weave together the latest research- and practice-based insights.
To get a taste of Data on Purpose 2019, take a listen to Planet Inc.’s Andrew Zolli and his keynote address from earlier this year. Zolli’s presentation, “From Beneficial AI to Big Indicators: Technology in the Service of Humanity” discusses big data, AI and real-life considerations for “what comes after.” Find the podcast here.
Learn more about Data on Purpose and register.
- Call for Proposals: Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) Conference – Nov 17
- Call for Proposals: 2024 IMPACT Conference – Oct 23
- Young, Smart, & Local 2023 – Nov 13-15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.