National Service Inclusion Project webconference archives
Posted by on May 6, 2006
National Service Inclusion Project (NSIP) just posted new webpage
Transcripts, PowerPoints, and Webcast archives from past monthly distance education events are now available. Check it out often as it?ll be updated regularly.
To see what?s coming up, click on this:
To check out the archive:
Variety of topics you?ll find in the archive such as:
– How to encourage disclosure of disability within the organization
– PhotoVoice – An alternative method to communicate service members’ and volunteers’ experiences
– How to conduct an organizational survey to appropriately ask whether your service members or volunteers have a disability
– The ADA, 504, and national service
– Connecting national service opportunities with transitioning high school students with disabilities
Any questions or topics you would like to see NSIP cover, feel free to send an email to Elesheva.email@example.com
More in "New Resources"
- Early Childhood Issue Brief – Strong Foundations: Promoting Diverse and Inclusive Preschool Settings
- Community Nonprofits Are Our Insurance Policy for Families
- Vote Everywhere Digital Track
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.