National Service Challenge Recruitment Consultant, AmeriCorps – Feb 10
Posted by PowerCorpsPHL on February 1, 2022
PennSERVE, PowerCorpsPHL and the City of Philadelphia’s Community Resource AmeriCorps program seek a Recruitment Consultant to develop and execute a recruitment strategy to be used across multiple AmeriCorps programs.
The Recruitment Consultant will work collaboratively with the programs’ staff to expand, refine, and systematize recruitment efforts and processes and establish effective recruitment strategies for engaging and enrolling local, diverse residents. The work of this consultant will be focused on creating and executing recruitment strategies for the Community Resource Corps and PowerCorpsPHL. The consultant will also provide best practices and guidance to PennSERVE planning grantees to help them develop recruitment plans.
Activities and deliverables:
- Develop implementation plans to meet recruitment goals that include communications standards and expectations from PennSERVE and the two pre-selected AmeriCorps programs.
- Conduct focus groups and other market research with targeted communities and program alumni
- Serve as an on-the-ground recruiter to find, inform, and engage candidates for AmeriCorps positions with the Community Resource Corps and PowerCorpsPHL.
- Track effectiveness of recruitment efforts to inform final strategy recommendations.
- Create a recruitment strategy that includes: Recommended practices and talent sources based on best practices, focus groups with targeted communities, and data from executed recruitment efforts; Templates, how-to one-pagers, and other practical guides to continue the implementation of the recruitment strategy; Tiered recommendations based on varying recruitment budget scenarios
- With three PennSERVE planning grantees, co-develop just and responsive AmeriCorps member
- Coordinate with, and obtain information from, the consultants in this initiative, PennSERVE staff, and staff and AmeriCorps members of PennSERVE subgrantees/AmeriCorps programs to capture successes, challenges, lessons learned, and recommendations. This may include design and dissemination of surveys, interviews, and/or site visits.
- Write a final report to include actions taken, impact data, and recommendations.
Application deadline: February 10, 2022
- Enrollment and Partnerships Manager, Let’s Get Ready
- Communications Manager, National Constitution Center
- Digital Media Specialist, National Constitution Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.