National Mid-Year Conference on Eliminating Childhood Lead Poisoning
Posted by on September 24, 2007
October 4-5, 2007 Philadelphia, PA
National Mid-Year Conference on Eliminating Childhood Lead Poisoning, Implementing Healthy Homes Programs, and Combating Indoor Environmental Hazards
Conference Hotline 800.590.6522
Features Three Educational Program Tracks
– Program Track on Housing-Based, Primary Prevention Strategies and Healthy Homes Programs
– Program Track on Serving Special At-Risk Populations in the Community
– Program Track Conducting Lead and Environmental Hazard Inspections, Risk Assessments and Remediation Projects
Brochure and details available at
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Ed Week 2023 – Virtual Community Forum – Dec 6
- BUILT TO HEAL: ARCHITECTURE AS AN ENGINE FOR CHANGE – Dec 14
- Business on Board: Training for Nonprofit Board Service
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.