National Mid-Year Conference on Eliminating Childhood Lead Poisoning
Posted by on September 24, 2007
October 4-5, 2007 Philadelphia, PA
National Mid-Year Conference on Eliminating Childhood Lead Poisoning, Implementing Healthy Homes Programs, and Combating Indoor Environmental Hazards
Conference Hotline 800.590.6522
Features Three Educational Program Tracks
– Program Track on Housing-Based, Primary Prevention Strategies and Healthy Homes Programs
– Program Track on Serving Special At-Risk Populations in the Community
– Program Track Conducting Lead and Environmental Hazard Inspections, Risk Assessments and Remediation Projects
Brochure and details available at
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- December Master Class: My Beautiful Black Hair – Dec 8
- Virtual Conversation: We Voted…Now What? Humane Life Together After Midterm Elections and Beyond – Dec 5
- Virtual Series on Racism and Aging: As the World Turns: Stories of Transformation – Dec 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.