National Conference on Inclusion
Posted by on May 28, 2004
[posted from Promising Practices in After School listserv]
After the Bell Rings
Developing your KIT for including all children
A National Conference on Inclusion
Sept 22-25, 2004
San Diego, CA
* Would you like to learn to successfully include children with disabilities in your programs?
* Are you struggling with challenging behavior?
* Would you like to help children with special needs develop connections with children who are typically developing?
Come to beautiful San Diego and learn to create an organizational culture that welcomes children of all levels of ability in programs that take place in out-of-school time. From strategy, to implementation you will acquire the tools you need, all in the best climate in the U.S.!
Practical workshops, inspiring speakers and exciting events that will provide leadership and staff of recreation, enrichment and child and youth development programs with vital information, latest research and hands-on techniques on including all children.
Visit KIT?s website at http://www.kitonline.org for further information. A detailed registration brochure will be mailed in early June. Contact Torrie Dunlap (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be placed on the mailing list.
Hotel information available at http://shop.evanshotels.com/kid0921.html. Visit the Catamaran Resort website at http://www.catamaranresort.com.
More in "National Conferences & Calls for Proposal"
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Transforming STEM Higher Education Conference – Aug 15
- Virtual Youth Summit: Empowering Sustainable Change Through Youth Leadership – Jun 23-24
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Imagining America National Gathering, Radical Reckoning: Invoking the Elements for Collective Change – May 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.