Moving Towards Wholeness: Group Coaching for Anti-Racist White Leaders – Sep 9, Oct 6
Posted by Hillary Blecker Consulting on August 17, 2021
This virtual series is intended for white people committed to racial equity and justice, who want to deepen their anti-racist leadership through self reflection on personal racial bias and other obstacles to anti-racist leadership. We will share, listen, and feel into experiences of whiteness. What this means is we will work on specifically paying attention to what we’re telling ourselves and what we’re feeling in our bodies around race, racism, and white supremacy. Individuals set their own goals and our framework is one of healing and mutual support. This process will engage and connect us back to our humanity, bodies, and intuition so we can work for racial justice from a place of wholeness.
Dates and Times:
- Six Bi-Weekly Thursdays from 11:30am-1pm ET/8:30-10am PT: 9/9, 9/23, 10/7, 10/21, 11/4, 11/18; learn more and register here
- Six Bi-Weekly Wednesdays from 9:00-10:30am ET: 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15; learn more and register here
Participants are REQUIRED to attend ALL six sessions and one-on-one to form and build the group. Additionally, participants will schedule a 30 minute one-on-one with the coach prior to the start of the group coaching to review goals and coaching.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Criminal Court Virtual Workshop – Feb 15
- Virtual Financial Aid Training: Understanding Financial Aid Offers: Part II – Feb 21
- FREE Virtual Forum: Education & Volunteerism in Pennsylvania – Feb 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.