Moving Towards Wholeness: Group Coaching for Anti-Racist White Leaders – Nov 11 or 19
Posted by Hillary Blecker Consulting on October 20, 2020
This series is intended for white leaders ready to reflect on personal racial bias and other obstacles to build relationships and work more effectively with Black people, Indigenous people, and other people of color. We will share, listen, and feel into experiences of whiteness. While individuals set their own goals, our framework is one of healing and mutual support. This process will connect us back to our humanity, bodies, and intuition so we can work for racial justice from a place of wholeness.
- Group coaching for anti-racist white leaders
- Healing space to receive support from colleagues and coach
- Groups will be no larger than six participants
- Action items and support between sessions
- Six biweekly sessions
- Two different day and time options
- Wednesdays, starting November 11th, 9-10:30am
- Thursdays, starting November 19th, 4:30-6pm
- On zoom – all links will be shared and support provided
Learn more and register:
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Scholarships Available for 2022 PCORI Meeting – Jun 6
- Webinar: How CBOs and Healthcare Organizations Can Create Mutually Beneficial Partnerships for Equity – May 25
- Seeking Submissions for the Academic Minute
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.