Mortgage Home Sales Admin, Habitat for Humanity – May 27
Posted by Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia on May 3, 2022
At Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia (“HFHP”), we are builders who work alongside, not for, others. We are driven by accountability and defined by our stick-to-itiveness. The Home Sales & Post Project Engagement Department works directly with future homeowners to prepare for the purchase of their homes, maintains a post keys relationship with current homeowners and repairs project homeowners providing access to information, resources, and special events to support successful homeownership.
Reporting to the Director of Homes Sales & Post Project Engagement, and coordinating with Program teams and leadership staff, the Home Sales & PPE Administrator will support administrative and coordination responsibilities for the Department. The Home Sales & PPE Administrator will work with Habitat Homeowners from Pre-Settlement through Post Project engagement to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of departmental activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Property File Management – Create and organize digital and paper files for each property sold. Maintain good property file hygiene for existing and new files, updating homeowner contact information as necessary and updating files with relevant homeowner documentation.
- Data Collection and tracking- Manage and maintain a database of all homeowners (tracking insurance, tax abatements, delinquency communication, assistance requests and event participation) Track and manage Homeowner information using all relevant platforms and software systems employed by the department such as Salesforce, SharePoint, Home Keeper and Zip Forms.
- Pre & Post Settlement documentation preparation & processing – Preparation and processing of documentation for home sales, mortgage sales, condo association activities, delinquency assistance, and homeowner support. Prepare Agreement of Sale packets, loan boarding packets, mortgage assistance application and foreclosure proceedings documentation. Manage homeowner notifications throughout the home sale and post-keys processes. Use relevant software opportunities to complete required documents.
- Home Dedication, Post Keys Events & Workshop Coordination- Administrative coordination of Home Dedications, Workshops & Homeowner Educational Opportunities (planning, support, evaluations, invites, tracking, etc.), Homeowner Notifications.
- Tracking/Compliance - Track and maintain departmental license & certifications documentation and renewal periods.
Application deadline: May 27, 2022
- Serve Philadelphia VISTA Corps Is Accepting Applications
- Director, Sisters of Saint Joseph Welcome Center – Feb 20
- Better Bike Share Educator, Part-Time Position Seasonal (March – October), Bicycle Coalition – Feb 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.