Money Strong: New Year, New Financial You
Posted by Clarifi on January 11, 2016
Let’s make a New Year’s resolution you’ll keep past February. If you’ve been wanting to get your money in better shape, now’s your chance. And the Clarifi team can help.
Together, we’ll help you be Money Strong. It’s free.
- Receive financial education to help tackle your debt, improve your credit,
and nail down a spending plan.
- Meet with a certified counselor for guidance with your finances
- Work with a personal coach for 6 months to meet your goals
Commit to our New Year, New Financial You 6-month program to get support and resources at no cost to you.
Session 1 Saturday, January 23
Session 2 Saturday, January 30
Creating a Plan that Works
Session 3 Saturday, February 6
All sessions will be held at:
PHMC | 1500 Market St, Suite 1500 (Lower Mezzanine) | Phila, PA 19102
10 am – 12:30 pm
Refreshments will be provided.
Questions? Contact Jess Wood at email@example.com or call 267-546-0248.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Post Graduate Volunteer Fair (Students and Organizations) – Nov 8
- Parents Progressing with Life, Classes – Oct 17
- The Future of Food: Food Waste & Philadelphia – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.