Mix It Up Youth Grants
Posted by on July 21, 2006
Have a great idea about how to challenge social boundaries and bring down the walls that divide your school? We want to help, and, to prove it, we give $500 grants to support youth-directed programs and projects that address social boundaries in schools or communities. (Keep in mind: we can’t give you one for hosting a Mix It Up at Lunch Day.) Our guidelines are simple:
* Youth must serve as decision-makers in the project. Ideally, the project is created and implemented by youth.
* Projects must promote collaboration across social boundaries ? different youth groups, clubs or community groups working together.
* The project or program should be a part of an ongoing effort, or an effort that’s just getting started, but will continue.
* Grants are non-renewable.
Be creative. We’re definitely open to new ideas!
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- small grants, diversity and inclusiveness projects- Jun 30
- 2024 Here to Be Grant – Jun 30
- Community and Care Transformation RFP – Jun 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.