Middle School/High School Teachers, Mastery Charter Schools
Posted by on July 14, 2008
Mastery charter schools is searching for highly qualified teachers to teach at its middle/high school throughout Philadelphia.
To succeed, all staff must be consciously engaged in a continuous cycle of goal setting, action, measurement, and analysis. Our mission is ambitious. We need proactive staff to be successful.
* High School Math Teacher
* High School Special Education Teacher
* High School English Teacher
* High School Chemistry Teacher
Position descriptions can be found at: <a href=”http://www.masterycharter.org/opportunities.html”>http://www.masterycharter.org/opportunities.html</a>
- Equitable Engagement Training Fellow, City of Phila. – Oct 16
- Program Manager, Bonner Foundation
- Vice President, Data & Innovation, Steppingstone Scholars
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.