Metropolitan Universities Hiring Editorial Positions (Part-Time, Remote) – Dec 10
Metropolitan Universities journal (MUJ) is The Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities’s quarterly, open access journal targeted to higher education leaders and is hiring two editorial positions.
- Managing editor: The managing editor leads MUJ authors and the editorial team through the production process to ensure we produce and release our quarterly publication in a timely and professional manner.
- Copy editor: The copy editor reviews and prepares written manuscripts to improve accuracy, readability, and fit with purpose. Candidates must have a sharp eye for detail and an ability to communicate clearly to authors any revisions to ensure published works are of highest quality.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and the contact information for three references (clients or employers) to Valerie Holton, editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy Bobbie Laur email@example.com by December 10, 2021. Our goal is to have someone selected and on boarded by mid-January 2022.
- Director, Professional & Personal Development, Villanova University
- Program Associate, Summer Search Phila.
- Special Projects Manager, Read by 4th
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.