Metropolitan Universities Hiring Editorial Positions (Part-Time, Remote) – Dec 10
Posted by Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities on November 23, 2021
Metropolitan Universities journal (MUJ) is The Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities’s quarterly, open access journal targeted to higher education leaders and is hiring two editorial positions.
- Managing editor: The managing editor leads MUJ authors and the editorial team through the production process to ensure we produce and release our quarterly publication in a timely and professional manner.
- Copy editor: The copy editor reviews and prepares written manuscripts to improve accuracy, readability, and fit with purpose. Candidates must have a sharp eye for detail and an ability to communicate clearly to authors any revisions to ensure published works are of highest quality.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and the contact information for three references (clients or employers) to Valerie Holton, editor (email@example.com) and copy Bobbie Laur firstname.lastname@example.org by December 10, 2021. Our goal is to have someone selected and on boarded by mid-January 2022.
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- Stoneleigh Foundation Emerging Leader Fellowship: Addressing the Trauma and Fear Arising from Gun and Community Violence in Philadelphia’s Asian Communities – Jun 9
- Manager, Dow Corporate Volunteer Program, LaSalle Nonprofit Center – Jul 24
- Communications Director, Philadelphia Orchard Project – Jun 26
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.