Posted by on January 08, 2012
The next grant deadline for The Merchants Fund is Wednesday, February 15, 2012 (postmarked). Please forward this email to your clients, colleagues, business owners, community partners, etc. If you would like to join the list serv, send an email with the subject line “join the list serv” and include your contact information. Please note the deadline on the web site is incorrect. We are in the middle of a software conversion and we will update it soon.
Requirement: You must call to have a preliminary discussion about your project and application. TMF staff can help you focus your request on projects which are more likely to be funded. The grant process is competitive and there is no guarantee of funding. If you do not undergo the screening process your application will not be accepted.
TMF has two core grant making areas for businesses that have been legally established for at least three years in Philadelphia:
• Business Stabilization grants up to $10,000 to help small businesses remain stable, viable and grow in the face of economic challenges and opportunities.
• Business Loan Matches $10,001 up to $20,000 to match at least dollar for dollar accredited government programs and bank loans. Loan matches are last dollar which means you will have to spend your loan money before the match is available.
Please visit our web site http://www.merchantsfund.org/ for printable applications and detailed guidelines and contact us directly at [email protected] or call 215-399-1339. There are also brief descriptions of past grants on the web site to inspire and guide your efforts.
DEADLINE: Wednesday, 15 February 2012
The web site has not been updated with this deadline!
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Grant for programs that provide student scholarships – Oct 6
- Energize the Environment – Oct 30
- Climate Intervention Environmental Impact Fund – Nov 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.