Mentoring Moments Virtual Training – Jul 19
Posted by MENTOR Independence Region on June 28, 2022
Join MENTOR Independence Region for our upcoming virtual training Mentoring Moments on July 19, 12:00-1:15 PM! In this free virtual training for adults in relationship-rich spaces, participants will get the skills and strategies needed to increase the quality and depth of everyday interactions with youth! Participants will:
- Understand the evidence-based developmental approach to interacting with youth
- Explore concrete strategies to activate mentoring moments with youth
- Practice reflective listening skills
- Explore setting and maintaining healthy boundaries
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Training: Empowering Youth Using Mentoring Strategies – Sep 10 or 14
- Tech Workshops for Middle School Girls, Grades 5-8, TechGirlz – Sep-Oct
- Tech Workshop for Middle School Girls, Grades 5-8, TechGirlz – Aug 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.