Mentoring 101: How to Be an Effective Mentor
Posted by Mentoring Partnership & Resource Center on April 3, 2017
Join the Mentoring Partnership & Resource Center for their Mentoring 101: How to Be an Effective Mentor training on May 11.
Get the skills and strategies you need to be an effective mentor!
In this comprehensive & interactive training, participants will:
- Understand and apply research-based best practices of mentoring
- Understand and gain strategies for navigating the stages of a mentoring relationship
- Understand how to create a supportive environment, including applying reflective listening skills, strategies for developing a growth mindset, and developing and maintaining healthy boundaries
- Expand their professional networks
This four hour training is intended for mentoring program staff and stakeholders, current mentors, and future mentors.
Tickets are $44.00 per person.
Register here: https://mprcm101trainingmay17.eventbrite.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.