Measuring Social Impact: A Guide for Grantmakers and CSR Professionals
Posted by Submittable on July 26, 2022
As you work to advance social good, reporting and measurement are essential components in building a framework to track, understand, and analyze your impact. Being intentional with your measurement strategies will help you to align your organization’s work with its core mission.
Give your team, community, and stakeholders programmatic clarity of how your program is performing, and where you can optimize your efforts. Get this guide to gain:
- Six benefits of smart impact measurement
- Actionable steps on how to implement measurement into your own program
- Avoid common impact measurement mistakes
More in "New Resources"
- SSIR Webinar Series for Nonprofits and Other Stakeholders in the Social Sector.
- 1619 Unit Plan: African American Cultural Achievements and Identity
- Webinar Recording: Responding to Environmental Racism
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.