Maximize your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (online and offline) – Jul 1, 8
Posted by CharityHowTo on June 23, 2020
Join us on this nonprofit webinar and learn strategies and tactics to tap into your existing and potential networks, online and offline, to increase awareness and encourage fundraising for your nonprofit.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to develop a peer-to-peer fundraising plan
- How to identify and engage companies and organizations
- How to identify and engage individuals in the community
- How to improve your interpersonal skills to attract fundraisers and volunteers
- How to use great stewardship to delight your fundraisers
- Examples of tools that can help you, such as Facebook Fundraising, GoFundMe, Justgiving and social media.
Use promo code: covid19kbn to receive 15% off your purchase
Learn more here: https://www.charityhowto.com/nonprofit-webinar/how-to-maximize-your-peer-to-peer-community-fundraising?utm_campaign=Maximize-Peer-to-Peer-Fundraising_Live-Webinar&utm_medium=email&utm_source=infusionsoft&inf_contact_key=7b50380eb12bc25ef85c1151145e8f4e801195387ba98c7f473ffe7a3ca49389
More in "Miscellaneous"
- National Youth Participation in America’s Schools Survey – Jun 10
- Online Event: The Network for College Success on the Developmental Relationships Survey Tool – Jun 21
- Culture of Democracy Summit (Virtual & in Person) Jun 10-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.