Marketing Specialist, Penn’s Village
Posted by Penn’s Village on November 3, 2014
Penn’s Village is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization, operated by and for residents of central Philadelphia (river to river and south of Girard Avenue to Washington Avenue) who wish to remain independent and in their own homes as they age or have special needs. Founded in 2008, Penn’s Village offers membership and volunteer opportunities that link neighbor to neighbor.
Short-term, part-time position to assist with design and implementation of a plan to recruit new members for Penn’s Village; work with the Executive Director and Communications Committee to:
• Design and implement communication strategies to recruit potential members at the Neighbor and Villager level using social media and other strategies.
• Market the membership benefits to civic associations, religious congregations, small businesses, and other potential partners.
• Devise incentives for existing members to add members
• Experience in the development and implementation of a marketing plan
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• High degree of comfort and familiarity using social media as a promotion strategy
• Graphic design skills desirable
Salary Commensurate with Experience
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant (Full-Time), Bridge Way School
- Art Teacher (Part-Time), Bridge Way School
- PE/Health & Life Skills Teacher (Part-Time), Bridge Way School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.