Marketing Director, The Energy Co-op
Posted by Energy Co-op on January 12, 2015
The Marketing Director is responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies to acquire new members and retain current members for The Co-op’s energy products and services. This position interacts with sales, membership service and energy programs to ensure that our website, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand. This position requires great attention to detail, outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills, willingness to take ownership of tasks, and superior project management ability. The Marketing Director reports to the Director of Energy Operations.
- Coordinate and execute customer acquisition initiatives, including market research, competitive and marketplace analysis, and positioning.
- Update and maintain image, language and brand assets needed by multiple energy programs.
- Maintain website content and integrity, including coordinating the development of any redesign and additional functionality.
- Oversee external communications, including advertising, social media, and member care.
- Design electronic and print materials, including newsletters and promotional items.
- Strong background or interest in the energy industry, particularly renewable and retail energy.
- Sales or business development experience in a regulated environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and ability to find innovative ways to grow an organization.
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and manage to time, budget and other expectations.
- Director, Sisters of Saint Joseph Welcome Center – Feb 20
- Better Bike Share Educator, Part-Time Position Seasonal (March – October), Bicycle Coalition – Feb 17
- PreK-12 Program Specialist (7-12th Grade), Barnes Foundation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.