Marketing and Communications Coordinator, The Main Line Chamber of Commerce
Posted by Main Line Chamber of Commerce on August 21, 2017
To provide support and expertise to all areas of marketing and communications pertinent to the Chamber operations. Including content development for newsletters, website, e-mail blasts, event flyers, and social media.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong writing skills
• Computer Proficiency – Web Design, Computer Graphics, Photoshop, InDesign (preferred, but not required)
• A knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), Microsoft Exchange
• Creation and coordination of HTML broadcast e-mails
• Able to work independently, self –driven, highly motivated, desire to learn and results oriented
• Must have vehicle access for certain events
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications or equivalent major
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
• Primary administrator for Chamber marketing and communications. Includes event calendars, event flyers, press releases, script writing, newsletters, SPW Supplement, e-mail blasts, photo galleries, event recaps, sponsor communications.
• Applies own graphic design skills where possible to marketing flyers, email blasts, and website content.
• Assist with all Social Media Platforms for MLCC and SPW including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. Social Media Assistance-related duties as required.
• Provide Administrative Support for all SPW Events
• Event help as needed with preparation and onsite duties for other Chamber related events
• Foundation support as needed
• Other duties or projects as assigned
• Desire to contribute to a positive company culture
- Serve Philadelphia VISTA Corps Is Accepting Applications
- Director, Sisters of Saint Joseph Welcome Center – Feb 20
- Better Bike Share Educator, Part-Time Position Seasonal (March – October), Bicycle Coalition – Feb 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.