Manager of Programs and Services (Full Time), North 10
Posted by North 10 Philadelphia on November 30, 2021
North 10, Philadelphia is looking for a Manager of Programs and Services to support programming efforts. This will consist of some of these key essential functions:
- Takes proactive steps to assess the need for supportive services for the community.
- Regularly communicates with customers/clients to arrange meetings, confirm program schedules, and discuss any program problems.
- Regularly communicates with management regarding the programs status and any problems or potential problems.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Tracks and inventories for programs and services as identified by the Director of Adult Programs and Services and the Chief Program Officer/ Center Director.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Certification in trauma informed and restorative practices preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Nonprofit leadership preferred
- COVID19 Vaccination Mandatory
- Bicycle Coalition Youth Cycling Program Coordinator – Jun 17
- Summer Program Instructor, Workshop School
- Be a Philly pool hero: lifeguard training now open
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.