Manager, Network Organizing, Engagement, & Knowledge – Mar 26
Posted by Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia on March 9, 2021
At Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia (Philanthropy Network) our core mission is to strengthen philanthropy in order to create a more vibrant, resilient and equitable region. We create opportunities for funders, social investors, philanthropy support organizations and partners to learn, connect, and lead change in Greater Philadelphia. We are committed to helping our members center racial equity across all social impact priorities and in their operations.
The Manager, Network Organizing, Engagement, & Knowledge is a community builder focused on engaging network members and increasing their awareness of:
- Opportunities to connect peers both virtually and in-person and share information with each other
- Key challenges and opportunities faced by regional philanthropy, while highlighting key gaps in the organization’s support of these areas through learning programs and initiatives
- Key opportunities to engage our network members and their nonprofit partners where appropriate to build trust and strengthen funder-nonprofit relationships
- Relevant trends in national and regional philanthropic practices
This position will manage Philanthropy Network’s use of technology to collect, analyze, house, and share this knowledge as well as inform short- and long-term organizational strategies. Specifically, this includes being the lead user of our Salesforce constituent relationship management system (CRM) that is integrated with the Drupal content management system (CMS) that drives our website.
Deadline to apply: March 26, 2021
- Community Health Program Coordinator, CHOP
- Homeowner Services Intake Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity – Nov 11
- Individual Giving Manager, Habitat for Humanity – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.