Posted by Philadelphia School Partnership on January 11, 2022
The Manager, GreatPhillySchools reports to the Senior Director of Access Initatives. He/she is responsible for the project management and oversight of all GPS resources and initiatives, including the GPS website and the annual Philly High School Fair. This role will supervise the Coordinator, Projects – Access Initiatives and work closely with the Coordinator, Family Support – Access Initiatives, the APC team and the Data and Analytics team.
Background: GreatPhillySchools (GPS) is a Philadelphia School Partnership (PSP) initiative to equip families with the information and tools they need to navigate school selection in Philadelphia. Launched in 2012, GPS consists of a website, school-directory publications and a variety of outreach resources and tools providing information on more than 800 schools and early-childhood learning centers located in the city.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the strategy and implementation of the GreatPhillySchools initiative, including setting goals, benchmarks and priorities to sustain and increase reach and usage of GPS resources and school selection information.
- Develop and implement annual project plan for the ongoing oversight and management of the GPS website and related content and production of resources.
- Directly manage the Coordinator, Projects – Access Initiatives in support of all GPS projects and initiatives.
- Manage multiple vendors and consultants on various aspects of the initiative, including data management, web development, content and marketing.
- K-12 Racial Equity Coordinator, Children First
- Accounting Manager, Cristo Rey High School
- Academic Office Manager, Cristo Rey High School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.