Manager, Donor Relations, Community College of Philadelphia
Posted by Community College of Philadelphia on July 30, 2019
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Institutional Advancement, the Donor Relations Manager manages donor relations, stewardship programs, acknowledgments, stewardship/donor events and communications with donors, including the management of all donor recognition societies. The Manager works closely with Development staff to advance the mission of the department to inform, engage and build investment in all internal and external constituencies.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at http://jobs.ccp.edu, or click the link below.
• Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in donor relations, stewardship, communications, and event planning within a college/university or nonprofit organization required.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Any and all degree(s) must be from an accredited institution of higher learning.
• Prior experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, familiarity with Raisers Edge or other donor database software, including events management modules.
• Demonstrated commitment to excellence and high standards, including meticulous attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong ability to interact with a diverse and broad range of individuals.
• Must be creative and have excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Strong attention to detail and professionalism.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Experience working with volunteers preferred.
Learn more and apply: https://jobs.ccp.edu/postings/3824
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- HBCU Summer Fellowship, Defender Association of Philadelphia – Mar 31
- Narrative Change Strategist (Hybrid Position), Elon University
- Director, Children’s Community School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.