Manager, Corporate Relations, Campus Philly
Posted by Campus Philly on March 12, 2018
This position will be responsible for onboarding, engaging and retaining partnerships that flow out of Campus Philly’s corporate membership program. This position works within a team lead by the Vice President of Partnerships who is bringing in corporate members that are eager to leverage Campus Philly’s audience, assets, and expertise.
The position includes four main areas of support and activity:
· Corporate Member onboarding, engagement & retention: ensure new corporate members are welcomed and informed of their benefits in a timely manner; staying in touch with them and building personal relationships throughout the year; supporting the VP of Partnerships in effectively renewing and retaining them after one year is up
· Program and event management for those programs that satisfy corporate relationships, including 2-3 corporate advisory council meetings per year and the My Philly Summer internship program (Approximately 20 Philly 101 presentations + one big My Philly Summer Party)
· Tracking and analysis: Maintain analytics and metrics for Campus Philly partners who use our tools (events and communications). Use these metrics and analytics 1) to help us understand how to build more effective partnerships and 2) to be responsive to partners regarding the impact of their investment in Campus Philly
· Partner communications: identify appropriate channels and develop communications for partner audiences (e.g.: stakeholder e-newsletter, LinkedIn groups, group emails, partner solicitations, etc.); support the development of corporate member collateral; and work with the President on corporate communications including press releases and reports
- Education Program Manager, HIAS PA
- Center Director, Childspace Centers
- Transportation Planning Intern, Streets Department
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.