Make Your Donors Feel Like Superheroes
Posted by Network for Good on August 14, 2017
[Webinar] 30 Ways to Make Your Donors Feel Like Superheroes
When donors feel appreciated, they make larger gifts AND give longer. Join us on Thursday, August 24 at 1pm EDT, and discover 30 fun donor recognition tactics that have helped real nonprofits boost individual contributions by 20% to nearly 100%.
Research shows that when your donors feel seen and appreciated, they make larger gifts AND give longer. Sending a thank you letter or online receipt is just the beginning. #DonorLove can be so much MORE.
In this lively session, fundraising expert Lori Jacobwith will share:
- 30 easy donor recognition tactics to increase individual contributions by 20% to nearly 100%.
- Ways to create deeper connections with donors.
- Ideas to keep your supporters feeling the love all year long.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Philadelphia Housing Authority Housing Choice Voucher Lottery – Feb 5
- OnTrack to Post-Secondary Education Workshops
- Webinar: Tax Time Bankable Moments & Resources for Consumers – Feb 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.