Maintaining Your Business in a Pandemic – Oct 28
Posted by Philadelphia VIP on October 6, 2020
Join our virtual panel of legal experts to discuss challenges facing small business owners, including:
- Insurance Coverage
- Employment Issues
- Commercial Leases
- Tara Humma & Douglas Christian of Ballard Spahr LLP
- Jeffrey Maynard of PNC Bank
- Evy Cruz, Nonprofit & Small Business Coordinator, Philadelphia VIP
Wed, October 28th
12 – 1:30pm
Panel to be followed by a brief Q&A session.
To attend this event, register at:
Questions? Contact Evy Cruz at email@example.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Regional Industries and STEM Education: Industry/Program Partnerships – Dec 19
- Virtual Event: What Do the 2022 Elections Mean for Healthcare – Dec 6
- The Desegregation of Higher Ed, Past, Present and Future – Dec 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.