Lunch & Learn Series: Pathways to CTE – Mar 24
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on March 23, 2021
During this webinar/training schools will:
- Discuss the future of CTE
- Understand different types of industry certifications
- Develop an approach to advise students participating in CTE
Future Ready PA focus Area: Industry-Based Learning
Audience: Administration, Counselors, Teachers, 9th Grade Teams, School-based Postsecondary Readiness Staff
Date and Time: March 24, 2021, 1:00-1:45 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Web Chat: Women’s Health over 50 – Jun 23
- Medical Transportation, Community Conversations – Jun 30/Jul 1
- MAC Juneteenth Celebration – Jun 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.