Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Posted by City Year Philadelphia on October 26, 2021
City Year Philadelphia cordially invites you to our “Lunch & Learn” conversation on Equity in Our Community, November 18, 2021, 12:30-1:30 PM.
Enjoy your lunch while hearing from a panel who will discuss how organizations across sectors are building equitable structures within their respective organizations, share visions for robust inclusive practices and discuss the impact of their work.
- Loren Hudson, Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Comcast Cable
- Stephen Spaloss, Executive Vice President, Chief Equity Officer, City Year
Moderated By: Darryl Bundrige, Executive Director and Vice President, City Year Philadelphia
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 17.
Questions about the event? Please contact Desiree DiGiovacchino at email@example.com or 267.386.7033.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
- Summer 2022 Engineering Education Ecosystem (E3) Program: Workshops for Teachers
- Screening and Discussion Series on Community Safety: Let’s Talk: Philly D.A. – May 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.