Lesson Development for English Learners
Posted by Mid-Atlantic Regional Education Laboratory on June 20, 2016
June 23 Webinar
Lesson Development for English Learners in Content Area Settings: Key Considerations
- Explore what the research says about meeting the language and content learning needs of English learner (EL) students
- Learn what content area teachers should consider as they adapt lessons for EL students
- Find out what district leaders, principals, instructional coaches, and professional development providers need to know to best support teachers striving to respond to the needs of EL students
Join Dr. Sarah Catherine K. Moore, Program Director at the Center for Applied Linguistics, for the third session in our 2016 Educator Effectiveness Webinar Series. In this free webinar, Dr. Moore will outline factors for content area teachers to consider as they design and deliver lessons for mainstream classrooms that include EL students.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Civic Innovation Scholars – Nov 15
- Webinar: Modern Methods for Attracting New and More Diverse Audiences – Nov 3
- For College Students: National Week of Deliberation – Nov 1-6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.