Legal Tools for Pennsylvania Nonprofits
Posted by PANonprofitLaw.com on May 9, 2023
Woman-owned Germantown-based Cheshire Law Group launched PAnonprofitlaw.com, the first-ever Pennsylvania legal resource of its kind, making starting and running a nonprofit easier and more equitable.
The goal: To increase diversity, equity and inclusion for all Pennsylvanians looking to start and run a successful nonprofit by providing expert-made free and low-cost legal resources and templates.
Those who want to start their own 501c3 can access:
- Pennsylvania-specific nonprofit legal documents and templates (costs start at $5)
- Free step-by-step how-to guide for Pennsylvania nonprofit startups
- Expert-made by Cheshire Law Group (served 500+ nonprofits)
More in "New Resources"
- Article: Where Poverty Stubbornly Persists
- Immigrant Heritage Month Resources from the Free Library
- Juneteenth in Philadelphia from the Free Library
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.