Learning & Sharing Virtual Series – Dec 1 & 6
This CUMU members-only program focuses on critical dialogue with practical takeaways that create action. If you haven’t registered, REGISTER TODAY. Here are just a few of the exciting upcoming sessions.
- Wednesday, December 1, 3–4 p.m. ET
The challenges of modern-day policing on university campuses: the nexus between equitable enforcement and justice denied
Presented by: Thomas Parham, California State University, Dominguez Hills
- Monday, December 6, 2–3 p.m. ET
Town/gown social justice initiatives: University of La Verne and Cultural Awareness and Inclusion
Presented by: Devorah Lieberman, University of La Verne, and Gil Ivey, CASI
Mapping ecosystems in a virtual world
Presented by: Gabriel Velez, Saul Lopez, and Veronica Mancheno, Marquette University
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Teaching The 1619 Project: A Virtual Event for Educators and Librarians – Dec 13
- Webinar: Examing Undergraduates’ Career Preparation Experiences – Dec 8
- Apply to Join the Environmental Justice Advisory Commission – Dec 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.