Learning Pod and Resource Center: Educators Needed
Posted by Temple University on October 20, 2020
Job Opportunity, Immediate Hiring Need in Philadelphia (3-month contract work for unemployed Teachers, Recent Education grads, or retired Educators):
The Learning Pod and Resource Center will open in October in West Philadelphia. It will serve up to 30 children in grades K-5.
The LEARNING POD and RESOURCE CENTER (LPRC) will offer:
• Adult supervision and support for virtual learning
• Supplemental lessons and activities to close learning gaps
• Effective and engaging use of technology
• Parent Help Desk & Referral Service
• Mental and behavioral health counseling
The LPRC will:
• Serve up to 30 students in Grades K-5
• Operate Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm
• Be open to caregivers during the same hours.
• Be staffed by trained professionals
• Follow CDC and Pa. Department of Health guidelines
Salary: $7,800.00 – 12,000.00 (Three months)
Email resume, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief of Staff, PHDC
- Summer Instructor, Cobbs Creek EE Center
- Deaver Wellness Farm Part-Time Farmer-Educator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.