Learning and Sport Participation: Personalizing your coaching – June 1
Posted by Drexel University on May 26, 2020
Learning and sport participation: Personalizing your program and coaching older adult athletes with Rachel Le Mieux, Drexel Sport Coaching Leadership Alum
Rachel will share her insights from her coaching experiences highlighting:
- the challenges and joys of coaching older athletes,
- the need for us to better understand the adult athletes, and
- more resources are needed to support these athlete and the coaches
Date and Time: June 1, 2020, 5 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Immigrant Business Week – Jun 14-18
- “What’s Really Up with the Covid Vaccine?” Town Hall for Black Men & Boys – Jun 15
- Philadelphia Trauma Training Conference – Jul 16-17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.