Learn about Partners for Campus-Community Engagement – Mar 14,22,30
Posted by Campus Compact of New York and Pennsylvania on March 8, 2022
On July 1, 2022, CCNYPA will become Partners for Campus-Community Engagement, concluding our formal affiliation with Campus Compact. PCCE will focus on supporting and strengthening place-based partnerships that create deep learning opportunities, advance community-identified priorities, and offer research opportunities. We believe that these reimagined ideals reflect aspirations for significant change as we endeavor to fulfill a critical role in helping our campuses fully engage students, faculty, and community partners in the work of democracy.
We are excited that this re-envisioned organization, Partners for Campus-Community Engagement, will allow us to better focus on place-based campus-community engagement in New York & Pennsylvania.
March Info Sessions:
- Monday, March 14th | 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 22nd | 3:00 – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 30th | 12:00 – 1:00 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Save the Date: Black Generational Wealth Series 2023 – Feb 25
- The Longest Night 2022: find comfort in the midst of your struggles – Dec 21
- Webinar: How to Get Help with Your Property Taxes – Dec 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.