Leading the Way in College Access and Attainment
Posted by National College Access Network on May 18, 2015
Registration Now Open for the NCAN 20th Anniversary National Conference!
NCAN invites you to register for the 2015 NCAN National Conference, Leading the Way in College Access and Attainment. The conference will take place September 28-30, 2015 at Loews Portofino Bay hotel located on the property of Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. We’ve planned great workshops, networking and professional development opportunities and exciting plenary speakers this year. For more information about the conference and how to register, please click here.
The following speakers and events are confirmed:
- David Coleman, President and Chief Executive Officer of College Board.
- Paul Luna, President of the Helios Foundation.
- Where are they Now? A panel of alumni from some of NCAN’s charter member programs.
- Local college visits.
Additional speakers and events will be announced as they are confirmed.
Come join us in Orlando where attendees will be able to learn and share strategies for helping more students succeed in postsecondary education by day, and visit Orlando’s famous attractions by night. Hotel rates at Portofino Bay are the same as last year at $179/night. Click here to reserve your room. We look forward to seeing everyone in Orlando in September!
Please note that each registrant will need his or her own login and password. If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Institute on Project-Based Learning – Jun 20-22
- Call for Proposals: Beyond the Classroom: Deepening Campus Community Partnerships – Mar 6
- Applications Open: Virtual Institute on Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation (TRHT) Campus Centers – Mar 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.