Leadership Training Program for African-American Nonprofit Leaders – Feb 14
Posted by Urban League of Philadelphia on January 18, 2022
Join the premier leadership training program for African-American nonprofit leaders. Applications are now open.
Eligibility Requirements For Candidates:
Applicants must be working in an executive-level position in the nonprofit, public, or philanthropic sector and have at least seven years of work experience. The professional must be part of the organization’s executive team or work extensively with members of that team on an organizational level. Potential participants may include but are not limited to presidents, CEOs, executive directors, COOs, deputy directors, vice presidents, CFOs, directors of strategic initiatives, and department or division heads.
Organizations must have a minimum annual budget of $250,000 to participate in the program. Applications will be accepted from organizations throughout the United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey service area. Preference will be given to applicants from human service, health, and education-related nonprofits.
A grant from United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey covers the majority of the cost of this program. Additionally, in response to the current financial climate, the Urban League of Phila has decided to cover the remaining tuition costs of the program for accepted participants.
Overview of Application Process:
- Applicants will complete and submit the application by February 14, 2022.
- Qualified applicants are invited for an individual virtual interview between February 7 – February 25, 2022.
- Acceptance letters are emailed to participants the week of February 28, 2022.
Questions: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: Unpacking the “Critical” in Reflection: Key Concepts and Good Practices – Feb 18
- Webinar: How Out of School Time Programs Can Help Families Claim the Expanded Child Tax Credit – Feb 2
- Share Your MLK Day Story – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.