Leadership Training: Do You Serve on a Board?
Whether you’re currently serving on a non-profit board or not, the Arts + Business Council’s Business On Board 2019 program is a great leadership development opportunity to take part in. Over the past 20+ years more than 800 business leaders have graduated from the program, supporting arts and culture organizations from around the region.
This program is designed for:
- Business leaders looking for their first (or next) nonprofit board seat
- Current board members interested in learning more about good governance practices
- Companies with a strong interest in community engagement and employee engagement/development
If you or colleagues of yours are interested in participating in this opportunity, don’t hesitate to contact Julianne Garrity at [email protected], or (215)790-3618.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- 2024 Collective Success Network STEM Career Exploration Program – Dec 15
- Virtual Conversation: Aligning BDEI with Civic and Community Engagement Functions in Higher Education – Dec 12
- 2023 Teach Plus Philadelphia Affinity Group Network Participant Interest Form
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.