La Salle Summer Camp School Nurse (Temporary)
Posted by LaSalle University on June 14, 2022
The La Salle summer camp school nurse will manage the medical needs of camp participants as well as communicate with camp staff and parents any medical concerns pertaining to campers. We need a school nurse to staff our camp from July 5 to July 22. We need someone on Tuesday/Thursday, 8 am – 4 pm each week for a total of 6 days.
- Identify and manage camper medical needs.
- Provide medical attention to campers.
- Communicate with the proper parties regarding medical matters including parents.
- Maintain a medical care area on camp grounds.
- Store and disburse medications.
- Train staff in universal precautions
- Campus Compact Student Design Fellowship – Oct 27
- Special Projects Manager (Remote), Campus Compact
- Student Engagement Coordinator (Remote), Campus Compact
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.