Keep Philadelphia Beautiful Professional Development Day
Posted by Keep Philadelphia Beautiful on April 24, 2017
Keep Philadelphia Beautiful/SDOP Professional Development Day
by Keep Philadelphia Beautiful
Join us on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at the beautiful Industrious office space on Broad Street to continue learning about how you can help make your school an Eco School!
During this Session – Curricular Integration- you will:
- See examples of Curricular Integration
- Work through curricular connections in your classroom
- Share thoughts/ideas in small and large groups
- Plan for your next steps (week, month)
- Think around the support you need to be successful
- Refreshments will be served
This session is the third of a series which helps teachers work with students and other stakeholders to take concrete environmental action at their schools (you did not have to attend the other sessions to attend this one!).
Participants will be working both individually and in small groups during this session with a diverse group of teachers from across Philly.
SDOP teachers will receive Act 48 credits for this session.
Those not associated with SDOP are welcome to attend but are not eligible for Act 48 credits.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Michelle at 215-854-4000 or via email at email@example.com.
Thu, May 11, 2017
4:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
230 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 2023 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Education Online Conference – Apr 25 & 26
- Finance Your Future for Philly High School Students & Families – Apr 11
- PSSE Virtual Meeting: Solutions to Improve the STEM Teacher Shortage in PA – Apr 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.