Join Cohort 2 of Our Equity in Practice Learning Community – Feb 23
Are you working with cross-sector data to better understand student needs, improve schools, and build more just communities? Actionable Intelligence for Social Policy’s (AISP) newest training and technical assistance program is growing, and we’re looking for education-focused parternships!
We are now accepting applications for Cohort 2 of the Equity in Practice Learning Community, which helps data sharing efforts implement and build on the promising practices identified in our Toolkit for Centering Racial Equity Throughout Data Integration.
From June 2023 to November 2025, participating sites will work to build, test, and refine new models for incorporating community voice in key decisions about cross-sector data use, with an emphasis on educational equity and racial justice.
Selected sites will receive:
- Training and coaching from experienced practitioners
- A customized roadmap for sustainability of infrastructure and partnerships
- Access to a rich community of peers and mentors working at the intersection of data integration + racial equity (learn more here)
- Tuition, travel, lodging, and meals for two 2.5-day, in-person convenings for site teams up to four people
- Direct grants of $50K to support community participation
Thank you to the Annie E. Casey Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Walton Family Foundation, and the Ford Foundation for their generous support of the EiPLC initiative.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Education for American Civic Life initiative – Mar 1
- Sustainable Disaster Relief Fund – Feb 24
- Communities Transforming Policing Fund – Feb 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.