Join a Summer of Community Practice – Jun 17
Posted by Campus Compact on June 14, 2022
Campus Compact’s Communities of Practice (CoPs) offer community engagement practitioners from across the country a platform and space for shared learning and collegial support to advance their engagement practice in a manner characterized by equity and integrity. Each CoP focuses on a specific area of higher education community engagement practice. Applicants commit to attend six regularly-scheduled, 90-minute virtual group sessions. There is no fee to participate in a CoP. Preference is given to individuals affiliated with Campus Compact member institutions.
This summer, we’re offering:
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Community-Engaged Teaching & Learning
- Community Engagement Fundamentals
- Community Partnerships
- Equity & Inclusion (2 groups)
- Program Administration
More in "Miscellaneous"
- PCs for People to Provide Low-Cost Devices and Tech Support for Eligible Philadelphians
- 2023-2024 Need in Deed Teacher Network – Jun 2
- 2023 Freedom Schools Literacy Academy Summer Virtual Program – Jul 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.