Join a Summer Community of Practice – Jun 14
Posted by Campus Compact on June 8, 2021
Participate in collective learning and build skills, knowledge, and resources to use in your practice.
Campus Compact’s Communities of Practice provide civic and community engagement professionals a space for shared learning and collegial support to advance their engagement practice in a manner characterized by equity and integrity.
Communities of Practice available this summer:
- Community Engagement Fundamentals
- Community Partnerships
- Community-Engaged Learning & Teaching (Service-Learning)
- Engaged Research
- Program Administration
- Supporting Engaged Faculty Development
Communities of Practice will run June through August. Applicants commit to attending six regularly scheduled, 90-minute virtual group sessions. There is no fee to participate.
Act now! The application closes on Monday, June 14 at 5 PM EDT.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: COVID-19 Economic Recovery: The Role of Higher Education Anchors in Supporting Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs – Jul 1
- Homelessness and Housing Insecurity Action Summit – Jul 27&29
- Place-Based Justice Network Virtual Summer Institute 2021 – Jul 28-30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.