Job Readiness, Job Retention Program – Jan 30
Posted by Institute for Community Justice on January 24, 2023
The Institute for Community Justice (ICJ) will be starting the next cohort of its Job Readiness/Job Retention Program on Monday, January 30, 2023. The program runs Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (1 hour break at noon + 2 additional breaks) for 2 weeks.
Location: The Institute for Community Justice, 1207 Chestnut Street, Floor 2, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- An evidence-based program supporting an indidivual’s skill building for the workplace.
- $100 gift card provided at the end of each week.
- SEPTA bus passes provided.
Expectations: Attendance daily, timeliness, participation
Curriculum: Social development, educational & vocational goals, problem solving, money management, attitudes and beliefs, physical wellness, spirituality, insurance & credit, child development & parenting, alcohol & tobacco, digital footprint, stress management, etc. includes NorthStar Digital Literacy
For more information & to register contact: Stephanie Butler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-525-0460
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Let’s Circle Up Restorative Justice Workshop – Feb 24-25
- Leaders and Legends Black History Month Exhibition 2023, Smith Playground
- Regional Industries and STEM Education Virtual Meeting – Feb 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.