Job Opening at Vaux Big Picture High School
Posted by Big Picture Philadelphia on January 28, 2020
Join Our Team: Vaux BPHS is hiring an Advisor (Spanish) for a March 1 start!
All Advisor applicants must be certified to teach high school in Pennsylvania, as Advisors at Vaux BPHS are employed by the District (PFT). Part-time teachers need not be certified.
- Strong instructional leadership and team management skills
- A belief that students should be at the center of their own learning
- The expectations that all students will be prepared for post-secondary mobility
- The ability to build deep relationships with students and peers
- Strong convictions for your own personal and professional beliefs
- The pursuit of a variety of interests beyond education
- The ability to lead, influence, and motivate others
- A track record of resourcefulness and being solution-oriented
- Demonstrated ambition and longevity in personal and professional pursuits
Learn more and apply: https://www.bigpicturephiladelphia.org/apps/pages/join-our-team
- Deputy Executive Director of Place-Based Initiatives, City of Philadelphia
- Transforming Justice Hub Facilitator, CORA
- Data Analyst, Defender Association of Philadelphia
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.