Job Corps info session in Bucks County
Posted by ResCare Workforce Services on November 27, 2017
Job Corps will be conducting information Sessions at the Bucks County PA CareerLink on the 2nd Wednesday of each month:
Wednesday, December 13th at 10 AM
Job Corps offers hands-on career training and education, serves young adults ages 16 through 24, has 125 centers across the nation and is free to eligible young people and helps individuals change their life.
Job Corps offers hands on training in:
· Advanced Manufacturing
· Automotive and Machine Repair
· Finance and Business
· Health Care
· Homeland Security
· Information Technology
· Renewable Resources and Energy
· Retail Sales and Service
· Transportation, and numerous other career areas
Job Corps students can take their basic training to the next level by applying for one of Job Corps’ Advanced Training programs after completing initial career training.
To register for a Job Corps information session, contact Gail White at 215.985.1650 or White.firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Training: Empowering Youth Using Mentoring Strategies – Sep 10 or 14
- Tech Workshops for Middle School Girls, Grades 5-8, TechGirlz – Sep-Oct
- Tech Workshop for Middle School Girls, Grades 5-8, TechGirlz – Aug 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.