JEVS IT Pre-Apprenticeship
Posted by JEVS Human Services on June 25, 2019
For those ages 18-24, WITH a high school diploma or GED, and who meet eligibility requirements:
- Hands-on information technology training
- Opportunity to work towards Cisco COMP TIA A+ credential
- Internship and job placement assistance
NOW SEEKING APPLICANTS. Apply Now!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Join a Spring Community of Practice – Feb 4
- Philly Tech Gateway: Free After School Program for 12th Grade Students – Jan 27
- Emerging Voices Fellowship, PEN America – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.