JEVS IT Pre-Apprenticeship
Posted by JEVS Human Services on June 25, 2019
For those ages 18-24, WITH a high school diploma or GED, and who meet eligibility requirements:
- Hands-on information technology training
- Opportunity to work towards Cisco COMP TIA A+ credential
- Internship and job placement assistance
NOW SEEKING APPLICANTS. Apply Now!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: How to Turn your Nonprofit into a Donor Retention Powerhouse – Jan 19
- Webinar: The Quiet Inequity: Disability Discrimination and Ableism in the Nonprofit – Dec 13
- Might Writers North, Programs for Students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.