JEVS IT Career Readiness
Posted by JEVS Human Services on June 25, 2019
For students with a disability ages 17-24, enrolled in a Philadelphia high school or post-secondary education program:
- 4 months classroom training
- Two-month paid work experience w/job coaching
- Career exploration
SUMMER BOOTCAMP STARTS IN JULY:
- July 29th to Aug 22nd
- Mon-Thurs 10am-2pm
- Lunch and transportation provided
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: How to Turn your Nonprofit into a Donor Retention Powerhouse – Jan 19
- Webinar: The Quiet Inequity: Disability Discrimination and Ableism in the Nonprofit – Dec 13
- Might Writers North, Programs for Students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.