INVITATION to Participate in Remake Learning Days – Jan 26 & Feb 2
Posted by Philadelphia Education Fund on January 25, 2022
We are excited to share a new partnership of the Philadelphia STEM Ecosystem and Remake Learning Days. Remake Learning Days (RMLD) is a festival that celebrates the many learning opportunities in a community; a collection of individually hosted events by organizations such as your own that collectively provide a celebration highlighting innovative experiences. Here are some basics:
- NO COST to participate
- Dates – Anytime between May 12-23, 2022 (for our region)
- Region – Southeastern PA
- RMLD does all the publicity
- You can use an activity you already have or do a new one
- Learning Themes – Arts, Maker, Outdoor Learning, Science, Technology, Youth Voice, Professional Development
If your organization is already hosting an event during this year’s RMLD’s window it can be easily included to help grow awareness of the extensive learning opportunities that exist for families and youth in our region. If you are interested in hosting an event, please let me know! We are seeking organizations and event hosts who provide learning opportunities for youth and family that develop their sense of creativity, perseverance, and curiosity. These events are designed to be hands-on, relevant and engaging educational experiences for youth and their families and caregivers. The majority of events are free and open to kids of all ages.
We will be hosting two virtual information sessions for host organizations to learn more about how to have your event become part of Remake Learning Days. The info sessions will take place on Wednesday, January 26 from 9-10am and on Wednesday, February 2 from 2-3pm.
Click Here to Register for the Info sessions or to request more Information We will send the Zoom link out to all registrants.
For more information on Remake Learning Days, please check out the resources below:
- What is Remake Learning Days Video
- Southeastern PA Remake Learning Days Recap
- Remake Learning Days National Website
- Learning Forerunners Across America Spotlight on Remake Learning Days
- 2021 National Launch of Remake Learning Days Across America
Questions? Contact Betsy Payne at Spayne@philaedfund.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- New Play: Immigration & Family Unity – Jun 2
- Community Convening: Newcomer Immigrant Youth Learning Collaborative – Jun 16
- Zoom Event: SEPA Racial/Ethnic Studies Institute – Jun 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.