Introduction to Prospect Research
Posted by Free Library of Philadelphia on September 10, 2018
workshop offered by Regional Foundation Center
Prospect research plays a strategic role in fundraising. This workshop will outline the basics of prospect research that can help your organization uncover funding opportunities within your donor base. During this interactive workshop you will learn:
- how to identify individual prospects and build prospect profiles
- how to access publicly-available wealth and philanthropic data
- best practices to consider when conducting and sharing prospect research
The program is presented by Jessica Wade, Development Research Specialist, Science History Institute (Philadelphia, PA). Jessica joined the Science History Institute in 2013, when the Institute was known as the Chemical Heritage Foundation. As a member of the Development team, Jessica is the Institute’s sole prospect researcher. Jessica obtained an MA in European History from Villanova University. She is a member of Apra International and has served as Membership Director on the Board of Apra-Pennsylvania since January 2018.
Advance registration is required as space is limited; please contact the RFC at email@example.com.
Tuesday, September 18 | 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Parkway Central Library | 4th Floor | Rooms 405/406/407
Website listing: https://libwww.freelibrary.org/calendar/event/79684
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Funding Digital Equity Work – Jun 28
- 14th annual (virtual) Beer Summit Conversation on Race, Class & Power – Jul 13
- Mentoring Moments Virtual Training – Jul 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.